Where We Come From
A1 Custom Window Tinting has been located in Danville since 1990, we started out as a small automotive window tinting business located in Keister’s Market on Westover Drive. We have expanded over the years to include architectural tinting for homes and commercial buildings. Initially, we were a sole proprietorship – mom and pop business, and over the years we have transformed into a corporation owned and operated by Paula F. Richardson. Following the purchase of an existing Danville company, Economy Glass Inc. in 2013, both companies have re-located to our current state of the art facility at 2450 Riverside Drive.
Our Services Include
- Automotive, Residential and Commercial Window Tinting
- Automotive Glass Repair and Replacement – tractor trailers, heavy equipment, motor homes and race cars
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- New Store-Front Fabrications – rebuilds and new construction
- Shower Door Enclosures – frameless and sliders
- Furniture tops
- Plexiglass – custom cut or full sheets
- Storm door, window, and screen repair
- Custom Glass Cutting
We can accommodate all of your glass needs. And we offer emergency after hours service on nights, weekends and holidays.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our employees are friendly, courteous and available to help you every step of the way. Our technicians are certified in their given trade and we pride ourselves in striving to continue to enhance their skills through continued education and training courses. If you are looking for high quality, fast, efficient and personal service, you have come to the right place.
Where Can You See Us Locally